Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Part 2 - Can Big Companies Innovate? The Saga Continues...

On September 28, I had posted a blog entry titled "Big Companies - Can They Innovate or Not?" in which I had discussed two seemingly "ying and yang" blog postings in the Harvard Business Review (HBR) blogs on innovation at big companies. Well, today, the author of the second blog post that discussed why big companies were often not set up for innovation posted another post titled "How Big Companies Should Innovate" in which he talks about how such big companies could innovate.

I am just smiling away... not just because I find this discussion amusing but also because his ideas line up quite nicely with the five principles I discuss in my book "Living in the Innovation Age". So, there's the plug for my book... now go read it! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment