Thursday, December 2, 2010

Finally... I can CLAIM my CISM

What right now seems like ages ago, back in March, I started studying for my CISM (Certified Information Security Manager) certification.

I took the CISM exam on June 12th, waited for a gruelling 61 days to find out on August 13th that I had PASSED.

I then applied for my CISM credential on September 3rd and today finally after 90 days I just received notification that I have been granted the credential.

Amazingly, I spent 5 months just waiting! That's more time than I spent preparing for the exam!

So, the entire process form beginning to end... 9 months. Doesn't something else take nine months as well?

Hmmmmmm...

2 comments:

  1. This may be a delayed one, but Congrats. Are you going for the CITA-P certification as well?

    ReplyDelete